Click the type of stone to discover the decors available in Translucent.
The Translucent stone veneer tells its own story. Each veneer creates a unique design depending on the light source.
Whether natural or artificial, the colorful patterns shine through with endless possibilities.
- Cutting with hard-metal tipped circular saw, skill saw (diamond bladd, stone saw)
- Drilling and routing: use tool for wood or stone.
- Flexibility can be increased by applying heat (using heat-gun around 752 °F/400 °C)
- 100% Natural stone surface
- Translucent material
- Harder and stronger than stone tiles – reinforced with polyester resin.
- Weigth approx 0.30 lbs/sqft (1.5 kg/m2)
- Easy to transport
- Can be applied on acrylic glass or glass plates
- Stone supply available long term.
- Different effects with warm or cold light.