Click the type of stone to discover the decors available in Slate-Lite
Slate-Lite is a thin stone veneer with a fiberglass backing. The material is extremely robust and therefore can be used as a wall covering inside and outside, in wet areas or as a covering in almost all areas of industrial processing.
- Cutting with hard-metal tipped circular saw, skill saw (diamond bladde, stone saw)
- Drilling and routing: use tools for wood or stone
- Flexibility can be increased by applying heat (Using heat-gun around 752 °F/400 °C)
- 100% Natural stone surface.
- Harder and stronger than stone tiles – reinforced with polyester resin.
- Weight approx 0.30 lbs/sqft (1.5 kg/m2)
- Thickness 0.059in – 0.078in (1.5 – 2.0mm)
- Fire-retardant material available.
- Maximum temperature 248 °F/ 120 °C
- Easy to transport.
- Can be applied on concrete, wood, metal, tiles etc.
- Simple applications on corners and round shapes.
- Stone supply available long term.